AND MITIGATION MEASURES IN VIETNAM
Dr. Nguyen Viet THANH
DIVISION OF URBAN TRANSPORT & COASTAL ENGINEERING
UNIVERSITY OF TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Vietnamese coasts are vulnerable to coastal hazards and climate change.
2. Coastal disasters and climate change in Vietnam are more and more complicated and unpredictable.
3. It is necessary promote of the community awareness and education on disaster mitigation and reduction.
4. Strengthening disaster warning and forecasting capacity.
5. Research and innovation the new structural countermeasures.
6. Need to have more collaboration in wide range and many levels, domestic and international.
Please find the full article enclosed!
Veuillez trouver ci-joint ce plein article!